Check your asthma treatment
If you have asthma, you should check your treatment regularly.
How it works
- Answer a few questions online - it should take about 4 minutes, and your answers are private.
- Your GP or nurse will take a look.
- We'll be back in touch with next steps.
Next steps include things like:
- carrying on with your medicine as it is now
- having an appointment, if needed
Talk to our nurses
You can talk to our nursing team for:
- monitoring, support and advice
- self-management plans
Online help - how to manage your asthma
Asthma + Lung UK has guidance on: